This was the animatic that the group presented before I joined.
I asked the group what needed to be done to finish off the piece and they said sound effects so I started looking for sound effects on Freesound.org that could be added to the animatic to give it more depth. Charlotte was in charge of soundtrack to the final version of the animatic.
This is the final version of the animatic without sound:
I wanted to do some concept work on the world just to get a better feel for the project. This is my digital painting of the big character:
Once I added sound effects and Charlotte chose the music track that we were going to use I edited it together using Final Cut Pro, here is the final finished animatic: